Thursday, July 25, 2013

Patagonica Tapas for Bun Ee's birthday.

On Monday a group of us went to Patagonica Tapas in La Linea to celebrate Bun Ee's birthday.  It was my first time there, I enjoyed the meat but definitely not the starter and side dishes.  But still it was a good night out, we all had a great time!  Since it is a tapas place the price was a lot cheaper than Patagonia restaurant, 7 of us spent just under 100 Euros.
 
 
 
 
Centrally located in a square.
 
 
 

 Cutlery are on the tables for self service.



Spicy meat pasties, my favourite side dish.
 
 
 

Tuna salad, nothing special.
 
 

Roast peppers, prefer the whole peppers with lots of salt.
 
 

Spicy aubergine, all I can taste was vinegar!
 
 


Entrecote steak, I liked the meat and the potato.


 

Mixed grill - chorizo, black pudding, ribs and steaks, good value.
 
 
 
 
HACIENDA PATAGONICA
Pl. Cruz Herrera, 15
11300 , LA LINEA DE LA CONCEPCION , CADIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment