Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Le Bateau, dining by the water.

My friends and I were planning to go to Sotogrande port for lunch on Saturday, due to the insane border queue to Spain, we changed the plan and went to Le Bateau in Queensway Quay instead.  This was my second visit, I went with 3 friends in last December and we were not impressed,  but this time was a different experience, we all enjoyed it very much and I will definitely be going back.



Nice view of Queensway Quay Marina.



Entrance of the restaurant.
 
 
 

We sat outside so that we can enjoy the view while eating.
 
 
 
3 of us ordered 4 starters to share, they were all good, my favourite was frog legs, it was the first time that I get to eat frog leg in Europe.
 
 

Foie gras terrine.
 
 

Moules Marinieres.
 
 

Frog legs.
 
 

French onion soup.
 
 
 

My main course was pork belly, not bad but I could not finished after eating too much starter.
 
 
 

Jian's duck in orange sauce, her only complain was duck was pre sliced before it was cooked. 
 
 

Sarah's prawn and chicken casserole, she liked it.
 
 


 Although we were very full after having main course, but there is always space for dessert.  We ordered lemon macaroon, strawberry clafautis and chocolate cake.  They were so good, I liked them all.  I will definitely go back for their afternoon tea and cake.
 
 

 
Le Bateau
14 Ragged Staff Wharf,
Queensway,
GX11 1AA,
Gibraltar.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment