Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nunos, Italian restaurant in Caleta Hotel.

Choo and I went to Nunos in Caleta Hotel using the voucher given by Sarah. (Thank you Sarah!)  I have not been to Nunos for a long time, it was good to go back to taste their food again.

The restaurant ambient was good, although sitting outside will get to enjoy the Mediterranean sea view, we opted to sit inside as it might get a bit chilly and I do not want to be disturbed by any bird especially seagull.

The place was almost empty with only 2 other customers and they left not long after we arrived. 


There are more tables inside and outside.
 
 

Complementary food, carrot soup with beef, it was ok.
 
 
 

Scallops with bacon and sweet potatoes, it was really good but too pricey.
 
 

Carpaccio with cheese, again yummy!
 
 

My main course was pappardelle with seafood sauce, my first time trying pappardelle, the pasta was too large and broad, don't think I will order papperdelle again, I liked the seafood sauce though.
 
 
 
 
Choo's mushroom ravioli with mushroom sauce, the look was a bit plain but it tasted good!


 

Due to we were both too full and had to skip dessert, only had mint tea instead.
 
 
 
 
Nunos @  Caleta Hotel
Sir Herbert Miles Road, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment