Monday, October 7, 2013

Naga, authentic Thai restaurant in Puerto Banus.

After not been to Spain for nearly 2 months, I finally went back to Banus to Naga, a Thai restaurant which is very popular among my friends.

I have been to Naga for many occasions and all of us always enjoyed it.  Although this time there was some problem with the beef green curry which they did not charge us in the end, overall it was still good experience.

Miss Guan was in charged of ordering food, as usual she ordered plenty of food since we all enjoy food so much and eat like pig!

Four of us spent 240 Euros in total, the price is above average but considering the location and the quality of the food, it is definitely worth going.



My meal started with delicious tropical fruit cocktail drink.
 



Prawn and chicken spring rolls.
 
 
 

Tom Yam soup.
 
 
 

Won Ton soup, just noticed on their online menu that this is a special Thai soup, since when did Won Ton become Thai?
 
 
 

Prawn spring rolls.
 
 

Minced chicken salad, my favourite starter was this dish and the Tom Yam soup.
 
 
 

I like how they present the rice, can't do without rice when eating curry.
 
 


Expensive and the best Phad Thai.
 
 
 

Duck red curry, the sauce was so good.
 
 
 

Fried dorada with Thai herbs, not bad, but I still prefer the fish curry from La Finca.
 
 


Fried banana with honey and ice cream.
 
 

My favourite sticky rice with mango.
 





Naga Thai Restaurant
Cristamar Commercial Centre 18-21
Opposite El Corte Inglés
PUERTO BANUS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment