Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ke Yuan, Hakka restaurant in Puchong, Malaysia.

On my last night in Malaysia before coming back to Gibraltar, my sis and soon to be brother-in-law took me and my parents to Hakka restaurant Ke Yuan (客苑) in Puchong.

When we arrived there was only one table left which was reserved by my sis earlier.  It was Saturday night and restaurant was full with Chinese families having dinner.  Although the restaurant was packed but I was impressed with their quick service, the food was served not too long after we ordered.

There were many choices on the menu and the price was quite cheap, we ordered 6 dishes and cost us RM120.



Deep fried pork that was marinated with fermented red bean curd.
 
 

Sauteed fish fillets with ginger and spring onion.
 
 

A Hakka dish that was made of yam and potato starch.
 
 

Rice was served in a little ceramic pot.
 
 

Stir fried bitter gourd with preserved egg.
 
 

Winter melon soup with seafood.
 


Bean curd with mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment